MADE IN USA
DECORATIVE ACM MULLION GRID INSERTS FOR WINDOWS & ENTRANCE DOORS
ALL WEATHER - 11 COLOR OPTIONS
PERFECT TO ADD A NEW, UPDATED AND LUXURY LOOK TO EXISTING OR NEW WINDOWS & ENTRANCE DOORS,
USE YOUR IMAGINATION TO CREATE A FAUX STAIN GLASS OR LEAD GLASS DOOR - OR SIMPLY DRESS UP WHAT IS THERE
PERFECT FOR INTERIOR DECORATORS AND CONTRACTORS LOOKING FOR A LUXURY FEEL AND EVEN FOR DIYers LOOKING TO RENOVATE EXISTING DOORS AND NOT KILLING YOUR BUDGET
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR A SINGLE MULLION – WE DO NOT PROVIDE GLASS OR CABINET DOORS – TAPE FOR INSTALLATION IS AVAILABLE IN A SEPARATE LISTING – 30+ STANDARD GRID PATTERNS AVAILABLE IN SEPARATE LISTINGS - ADDITIONAL DESIGNS, STYLES, MATERIALS AND SIZES ARE AVAILABLE BY CUSTOM REQUEST VIA EMAIL
CHOOSING WITH OR WITHOUT FRAME:
THE "FRAME" IS THE RAILING AROUND THE GRID DESIGN
HOW TO CHOOSE & WHY (see picture for example of a mullion with no framing):
- Choosing "WITH" frame, this will have the top and side rails completing a frame - this is recommended for cabinet doors or other perfectly squared items. This will not allow for forgiveness in items out of square. Our framing will be perfectly squared.
- Choosing "WITHOUT" frame will have the same design shown in image minus the 4 side rails - we recommend this option for windows and entrance doors. More times than not, windows and entrance doors will be slightly out of square. Having no frame will allow for some forgiveness and is easily trimmed to fit
- IF YOU ARE UNSURE OR HAVE QUESTIONS - please contact us - we are happy to help you choose or answer any concerns.
MEASUREMENT INFORMATION FOR THIS DESIGN:
USE EXACT MEASUREMENTS TO NEAREST 1/16th OF INCH - ENTER MEASUREMENT AS DECIMAL (FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, A CONVERSION CHART IS SHOWN IN THE IMAGES AND IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW)
THIS LISTING IS FOR A MAXIMUM OF 26" x 65" (OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE BY CUSTOM REQUEST)
- MINIMUM WIDTH & HEIGHT - 8"
- MAXIMUM WIDTH - 26"
- MAXIMUM HEIGHT - 65"
OTHER SIZES ARE LISTED SEPARATELY FOR CABINET AND INDOOR USE IN DIFFERENT MATERIAL OPTIONS - CUSTOM SIZES ARE AVAILABLE BY CUSTOM ORDER (EMAIL FOR INFO)
MULLION SPECIFICATIONS AND TYPES:
GLASS PANEL INSERT MULLION OPTION:
- Used in cabinet doors built for a glass insert - designed to be placed in the back of the door with the glass
- Standard specifications are 1” frame with ½” mullions (grids)
- Outside corners of frame will be radiused (curved) to aid in installation on glass panel styles
- Customer provides exact dimensions of mullion grid requested – measure your full piece of glass or the opening the glass will sit in
- Custom specifications available upon request, please email
APPLY TO FACE MULLION OPTION:
- Used on flat/shaker style cabinet doors, windows, entrance doors, etc – available framed or unframed
- Standard specifications are ½” frame with ½” mullions (grids)
- Outside corners of frame will be squared for a precise fit
- Customer provides exact dimensions of mullion grid requested by measuring the flat surface opening the mullion will be applied to
- Custom specifications available upon request, please email
- If using for entrance door or windows, we suggest using ACM (weather and waterproof)
See images for examples of each type. If you are unsure which style you need, please email prior to ordering. We are happy to assist you in making sure you have exactly what you need.
- ACM MATERIAL: â…›” ACM (aluminum composite material) -Lightweight material with a dense black poly composite core and a thin layer of aluminum on both sides (both sides will be the same color) - Completely Weather and Rust Proof
- ACM is easily cleaned with water and a mild cleaning detergent - There are 11 Finished color options available in this listing (See picture for swatches of all available colors)
- ACM can be easily painted to match any custom paint color you have (we would suggest ordering white if you are going to paint) - we are happy to provide instructions for this if needed, simply email us for the info
- ACM is perfectly suited to display outside fully exposed to any weather including rain, snow, sunshine, etc. It is not a typical heavy weight metal like iron/steel
- ACM will not rust or warp when exposed to harsh elements and will not fade for many years to come.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
We want to make sure you get the item you want. There is a full team of designers ready to answer any questions you may have. Do not hesitate to ask us any questions if you are unsure as to measuring, style, design, material, etc. We are happy to assist you in ordering exactly what you need.
TURN AROUND TIME - Most 'standard' mullion/architecture items will be shipped within 7-10 business days. Turnaround time on custom items will be handled on a case by case basis. If you are on a tight schedule and needing the item(s) faster, we request that you email prior to ordering to see if your schedule can be met.
ACCURACY - We depend on your EXACT measurements to the 1/16th of an inch to create a perfect fitting piece. If you are unsure of the measurements needed or have questions on measuring, please ask prior to ordering. We will be happy to assist you in making sure you get the size, style and material you need.
MISTAKES or DAMAGES - If your item does not fit due to an error by our production team, we will replace that piece immediately at no charge to you. If the item was made exactly as requested, a new piece at full price in the correct size will need to be ordered. If the piece was damaged in shipping, we will need to know within 48 hours of delivery confirmation. We will file the claim with the shipping company for you and replace the item immediately at no charge. The replacement for any damaged item will be EXACTLY as sent previously. We must be notified of any mistakes and damages via email within 48 hours of delivery - in the email, you must include a picture of the damaged item and the box it arrived in; if the mistake was a measurement on our end, we will need a picture showing the item with a measuring tape showing height and width measurements.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS or REFUNDS - Due to customization, we cannot offer cancellations, returns, exchanges or refunds once the item has been ordered. Items go into production immediately upon receipt of the order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns prior to ordering. Please proof read all orders and double check all measurements prior to submitting them as we cannot be responsible for typos or other ordering mistakes. Mistakes/damages made by our production or shipping will be replaced and not refunded.